Hypnosis for Depression MelbourneMelbourne Clinical Hypnotherapist
Combat Depression with Hypnosis
Melbourne Clinical Hypnotherapist and Counsellor, Paul Stephen-Daly, works with people suffering from Depression. Depression has a wide range of causes and triggers. People suffering from Depression are greatly assisted to work through the depressive disorder to regain a sense of power in their lives. Paul uses his skill, training, experience and traditional hypnosis techniques to help support sufferers of Depression in a safe environment. At My Time Hypnosis we have developed personalised hypnosis for depression solutions perfect for Melbourne clients suffering from the terrible effects of depression.
Your Clinical Hypnosis treatment is tailored to work with you in supportive ways while you’re going through a period of Depression. Paul Stephen-Daly is an independent Victorian State and Commonwealth Government Qualified Clinical Hypno-therapeutic practitioner and Counsellor, with many years of experience practicing hypnotherapy. He has your well-being at heart and has provided his clients with personalised treatment with outstanding results, across Melbourne.
FREE PHONE CONVERSATION TO GET YOU STARTED
My Time Hypnosis offers you a supportive no obligation chat to answer your questions. 1300 782 292
CAMBERWELL INNER MELBOURNE SUBURB
‘My Time Hypnosis’ consulting rooms are based in Camberwell providing trouble free parking and easy access from many Melbourne suburbs.
THE BENEFITS OF CLINICAL HYPNOSIS COMBATING DEPRESSION
- Safe environment to deal with the side effects of suffering from Depression.
- Hypnosis can aid in supporting you in your day to day challenges.
- Hypnotherapy helps to reduce anxiety, frustration and anger that are felt when suffering Depression.
- It aids in establishing powerful subconscious messages to support you to stay on track during your recovery.
- Supports you in the grief, sadness and loneliness often felt after a relationship breakdown or death of a loved one.
- Support is available to re-establish a sense of self and confidence.
HOW DOES HYPNOSIS HELP THOSE WITH DEPRESSION?
Depression is a multi-faceted condition that is unique to each individual. Clinical Hypnosis treatment assists in supporting a person to deal with the side effects of having depression. It also alleviates the thoughts that may be making a sufferer feel worse.
Depression involves mood swings, which may include a loss of interest in usual day to day activities, even making it difficult to get out of bed in the morning to face the day. The results of hypnosis are different for everyone. These symptoms can interfere in all areas of a person’s life including their relationships, work and social life.
Hypnotherapy is able to support you whilst your body and mind recover from a depressive state. Clinical Hypnotherapy may be able to assist you with the following:
- The shock, denial and upset that occurs initially while accepting that Depression is a health issue, it’s not your fault.
- Despair and anger at having to deal with Depression and the affect it has on other areas of your life.
- Difficulties in accepting the changes Depression brings to your life and relationships with family, friends and work colleagues.
- Finding new strategies to deal with the changes.
Depending on the individual and the type of Depression a client is suffering, Clinical Hypnosis is personalised with positive subconscious messages that are designed to support, aid recovery and enhance a sense of well-being. To find out more about the benefits of our hypnosis treatments made for assisting in depression Melbourne residents across the city can call us directly today.
SOME SIGNS YOU MAY BE DEPRESSED
- Staying home, avoiding going out
- Not getting work or school work completed
- Withdrawing from friends and family
- Using alcohol and medications to make you feel better
- Lost interest in usual enjoyable activities or past times
- Unable to concentrate
- Eating more or less
- Overwhelmed / Guilty
- Frustrated / Angry / Irritable
- Lacking in confidence
- Miserable / Sad
- What’s the use
- Tired and exhausted
- Sick, immune system low
- Headaches and muscle pains
- Upset stomach
- Sleeping all the time, disrupted or lack of sleep
- Loss or change in appetite
- Significant weight loss or gain