Hypnosis Alcohol MelbourneMelbourne Clinical Hypnotherapist
Reduce Alcohol Dependency
Melbourne Clinical Hypnotherapist and Counsellor, Paul Stephen-Daly, has successfully treated alcohol dependency with many clients that have been ready to put their health first. He uses techniques that help his clients reach the confident, dependency free life they have set for themselves, whether that is reducing the amount of alcohol consumed or stopping drinking altogether. Our personalised hypnosis treatments can help relieve alcohol addiction in our Melbourne patients. Hypnotherapy is a safe way to move forward with your health and lifestyle goals.
Your Clinical Hypnosis treatment is personalised, taking into consideration all aspects of your health and well-being. Paul Stephen-Daly is an independent Victorian State and Commonwealth Government Qualified Clinical Hypnosis Practitioner and Counsellor with many years of experience in hypnotherapy. Thanks to our dedicated and personalised hypnosis treatments for alcohol dependence Melbourne residents can rely on us to deliver lasting solutions.
FREE PHONE CONVERSATION TO GET YOU STARTED
My Time Hypnosis offers you a supportive no obligation chat to answer your questions. Call us today on 1300 782 292.
CAMBERWELL INNER MELBOURNE SUBURB
‘My Time Hypnosis’ consulting rooms are based in Camberwell providing trouble free parking and easy access from many Melbourne suburbs.
BENEFITS OF HYPNOSIS IN GIVING UP DRINKING OR REDUCING YOUR CONSUMPTION?
- Private therapy may be beneficial for clients that would otherwise find group therapy too confronting.
- Safe and supportive environment to establish new thought patterns around triggers for drinking.
- Hypnosis supports you during the withdrawal from dependency on alcohol.
- Hypnotherapy helps to reduce anxiety, restlessness and anger during alcohol withdrawal.
- It aids in establishing powerful subconscious messages to support you in your social, work and home life while quitting.
- Restores confidence in who you are to yourself, by redefining what’s important to you.
- Treatment includes assistance to prevent and deal with any relapse.
HOW DOES HYPNOSIS WORK TO REDUCE OR QUIT DRINKING?
You may have started to notice some of the negative impacts your drinking triggers. When you are ready to put your health and you first, then Clinical Hypnotherapy can assist you down the path to recovering your life from dependency on alcohol.
You know only too well, it’s not just having a few drinks, it’s the secrets only you know as to why you drink. It’s numbing or fun effect no longer works with just one or two, so now you are starting to hurt, personally, socially and financially by drinking more. The reasons you are using to numb, to get out of it for a while and the urge to fit in socially or the thing that keeps you on the path to drinking more are dealt with during your hypnotherapy session.
With your health at risk, it’s time to get some well-deserved support to kick your dependency on alcohol. Clinical hypnotherapy can open you up to new suggestions as to how you view alcohol and how you view yourself. It can be truly trans-formative in a short period of time if you’re ready to make a shift. No matter your level of addiction our hypnosis techniques are perfect for assisting in removing alcohol addiction in clients across Melbourne.
During Clinical Hypnosis you achieve a relaxed and focused state of consciousness. You have the opportunity to look closely at what you would like to achieve in giving up your dependency on alcohol. While deeply relaxed and focused on your vision to live a healthier life, and reclaim your brightest, most energetic and confident self, you may find you’re able to view alcohol as something that is poisoning your system, so that it becomes less desirable. An initial consultation over the phone with Paul will help you see if Clinical Hypnotherapy might work to support you towards an addiction and dependency-free life.
REASONS TO STOP DRINKING?
We all know the short and long term effects of alcohol use and abuse. Knowing that something is poisoning your system doesn’t make it easier to stop. Clinical hypnotherapy can assist you in regaining your health. A personally tailored approach with your specific needs in mind is a private and supportive way to construct a new pathway to health and vitality.
Well known short term side effects are:
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Upset stomach
- Breathing difficulties
- Impaired vision and hearing
- Impaired judgment
- Decreased perception and coordination
- Sexual dysfunction
- Anemia (loss of red blood cells)
- Blackouts and memory loss
- Loss of job
- Family violence
- Dysfunctional sex life
- Relationship breakdowns
- Self esteem issues
- Remorse and guilt driven anxiety
- Car accidents
- Work accidents
Long Term Alcohol Abuse and Binge Drinking
- Unintentional injuries such as car crash, falls, burns, drowning
- Intentional injuries such as firearm injuries, sexual assault, domestic violence
- Increased on-the-job injuries and loss of productivity
- Immune system depletion
- Increased family problems, broken relationships
- Alcohol poisoning
- High blood pressure, stroke, and other heart-related diseases
- Liver disease
- Nerve damage
- Sexual problems
- Permanent damage to the brain
- Vitamin B1 deficiency, which can lead to a disorder characterized by amnesia, apathy and disorientation
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach walls)
- Cancer of the mouth and throat
To discuss your needs and requirements with our team please feel free to contact us today. Thanks to our in-depth hypnosis treatments for alcohol dependency Melbourne alcoholics can trust us to help them through their issues. At My Time Hypnosis we can treat alcohol addiction for our patients across Melbourne.